RSS

Minggu, 27 November 2016

Am I Weird and Dumb, Daddy?

The question of "what is you strength and weakness?" usually appears when you want to apply a job or scholarship. This question is quietly important and also affect your performance score.

Some of us can't answer this question wisely or directly correct. It means that we should find out our potential or focus to our ambition which is you want to achieve. Honestly, i was a little bit confused to answer that question. Why? This is commonly happen to all aspects of my life.

I don't know, do i have any strength on myself? I just think that i have many weaknesses than the strength. One of the case is, when i love and interest to do something, almost my friends don't love or have any interest of it. It looks like what i have done is a weird one. When my friends can do the exam, but i hard to do that. But ya,, I tried my best, huh? I tried so hard and even sometimes i lose my confident to do something. Then I think twice when i want to do something. I am trying to do my best, trying so hard. I ever ask to myself, why my friends seem too enjoy to face the case in their life? 



my senior high school teacher ever said, "I think, you look a lil weird?"
then, i asked him, "what's wrong, Sir? Did i do something wrong? Did I get a bad score? and again?" Suddenly he answered me, "You got the best score among the students. But, these was a difficult exam, actually. Why you can get the best? usually you get bad or even worst. Were you cheat?"
Oh my God. I was shaken by that words. even i was confused. And i answered "Certainly, no, Sir. I did it by myself. I even sat on the first row".
After that, the teacher was set up the meeting with my daddy and talked about my case. 

Daddy said to me, "You are unique. You have your own way to build up your own character. So, just no worries about what your teacher said about you. If you think that's good, then do that. You know what? You can't master all the major because not only you, but all of us has our own limit. If your friends can do something and you can't, it doesn't mean you are the worst. But you are the BEST one when you can do something and all your friends can't do. Once again, it doesn't mean you are weird or dumb, but you can master on the other aspects. Now, your work, finding out your potential, show it off, and be confident. Say to the world, Yes, I proud to myself by being different". 

Thank you dad, you bring my confidence back. Now, i just believe, i can do it. i will try hard and give the best. For the rest, just give it to Allah, who has been set all those things in this universe.

I miss you a lot. Hope, you are on His guidance, always.


From your lovely daughter, 
Diniya

0 komentar: