RSS

Minggu, 04 September 2016

YOU are my Proton Capsule

A bunch of thankful i want to say to the God. 😊😊😊





He gives me a chance to live in this Dunya and gives His blessings for me -- family and friends.

In my perspective, "LIFE" is a gift that has been given to me by God. Through the ups and downs, i am pretty sure that i'll find a lesson to learn that will make myself to be a better person.

I hope, even in the past, now and future, each experience--good and bad--makes me grow. Get along with life and surely, things will become easier. I won't survive but i want to thrive. My life is not merely for being a passionate person but compassionate person.

Today, i realize many things. I think it will change my future life perspective, my point of view to something, getting more open minded, being careful and yaaahh.. i am pretty sure next time start from today everything will be different.

My chance for living is just ONCE. Live for today, tomorrow and the next days. Being healthy. Enjoy every moment. Capture the best part of life.

Thank you because you give me lots of paragraph of life, my proton capsule.


2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Awesome

-To Live Modestly-

ceritadeptemberdiniya mengatakan...

Thanks