RSS

Rabu, 21 September 2016

A.F.R.A.I.D

When I am just too excited about someone
Spending my wonderful day together
Sharing all my stories even foods,
Helping each other,
Giving support,
Having a brilliant future plan,
I am bravely write down my future goals,
I can reach great feats,
I learn all about his favorites even the things he hate the most,

Sorry,
I just still cannot erase all the memories
Our happiness, togetherness even the saddest memory

Why can't I just be with you?
My heart feels like it's torn in two
Everyday another tear
I want to forget all the things about you
Even thinking of you,
What i can do just cry,
I cry more tears than i can count
Everyday another tear,
Do you feel the same as me?
What should i do now?

I am afraid about holding hands again,
I doubt about standing together,
I fear about seeing someone,
I am afraid and afraid about loving someone again . . .

0 komentar: